Monday, October 8, 2007

Not just landscapes...

Although my website is dedicated to my landscape work - I spend a lot of time shooting other things too. Jay and I spent much of the weekend working to create the image you see here - and others like it. We haven't perfected the technique yet, but we had a whole lot of fun trying it. Getting rid of unwanted reflections was key, here. It's difficult to shoot through glass and liquid without getting reflections - not only in the glass, but also in all those tiny bubbles.

We still have some work to do - we want to shoot this series with a black background as well. Meanwhile, I'm processing these images and submitting them to our stock sites. We'll see if they sell. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home