Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've got the Blues

Paul, Jay, and I were playing with slow shutter speeds at Bahia Honda in Florida. We stacked ND filters and circular polarizers to see if we could get this effect. I'm happy with the result. The blue storm clouds compliment the turquoise water... and I love the mossy stones. For this shot, I stacked two 3-stop ND filters, and used a 10 second shutter speed at f/11. The others got some really nice shots too. (The working title for this shot is "I've got the Blues", but it may change if Paul uses it for his... it was his idea, so he has first dibs... gotta give credit where it's due.)

Thanks for joining us, Paul! We had a great time!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

January 23, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Varina Patel said...

Thanks. :) I'm glad you like it.

January 23, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home