Monday, February 2, 2009

Prep Week

All right - I have to say, I love this photo. He went down this hill a hundred times. He'd hit the bump and both he and the sled would fly up into the air... and then he'd come right back down on the sled and finish the hill. Everyone else fell off their sleds over and over again - but not him. He nailed it every time - without a bit of effort. We were laughing so hard our sides hurt. It was great fun shooting in the snow.

I haven't had much time for updating my blog this week - I'm sorry about that. I've been busy preparing for our upcoming workshop in Death Valley. I'll try to keep my blog updated, but once we're in the park, I won't have internet access for a few days.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home