Thursday, October 11, 2007


I spent a good part of yesterday working on photographs to submit for stock. I did manage to finish processing several shots, but I didn't get the images submitted. I'll have to work on that next week. Although I don't have time for a long post today, I wanted to put an image up.

I didn't expect to like this shot as much as I do. But, I love the way the light is hitting the leaf - and the way the bubbles are clinging to it. I also like the black background which serves to enhance the color and brightness of the leaf. The bubbles add interest - and the reflections inside the bubbles appeal to me as well. I've had a good time processing these images. But now I want them online and selling so I can move on to the next thing. I don't know what that is, yet - but I'll enjoy it thoroughly. You can count on that.

Now, I'm getting ready to go running. 4 miles today - or so. This is our short run, so it won't take long. Thank goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home