Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanks Jim!


Our trip to Utah has been fantastic. The weather was amazingly dynamic - rain, snow, high winds, hail, and grumpy waitresses. Altogether a fantastic variety that kept us chasing the light.

We traveled with Jay's good friend, Jim Collum. He's a great guy who takes beautiful photographs with a wide variety of interesting equipment. You can take a look at some of his work at www.jcollum.com. - he has some beautiful platinum prints and IR images. He took the shot of Jay and I in the rain. I'm working hard down there - holding Jay's umbrella. Since the rain was so heavy, we took turns holding the umbrella and shooting. I haven't processed my own shots from the trip, but I thought this one would be fun to show. Thanks Jim - it was great traveling with you. I hope you'll join us on another trip soon!

I will be flying home tomorrow, and I hope to begin processing images on Monday. I should have some ready to post in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home