Monday, November 19, 2007

Two New Articles!

Two new articles are up and ready for download on my website. One is a brief tutorial on sharpening without halos using a simple PhotoShop technique. The other is more personal - and if you're keeping track of my blog it will be familiar to you. It's titled Seeing the Light, and it's based on my blog post from November 14th. Please let me know what you think of them. Input makes a big difference. I always listen carefully to what people have to say about my work, and I'll make appropriate changes if I feel it is necessary. I can't do this without the people who are looking at my work - without you, I'm just taking pictures like everyone else. So, I take comments, criticism, and critiques pretty seriously.

Thanks for your interest! :)
Varina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home