Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Winter Wonderland

It's been snowing for the past two days, here. Yesterday's snow was the best "packing snow" we've had all year, so the kids and I build this snow man in the front yard. The snow is still coming down, and the temperature has dropped substantially. It was tough getting out of the driveway this morning. Jay and I shoveled 8 or 10 inches of snow, and I still couldn't get the car up our steep driveway because it was too slippery. So, I added some salt. Eventually, I got out. The snow is still coming down fast - big fluffy flakes that are blowing horizontally because of the strong winds. BUT - the sun is peeking through the clouds every few minutes... just a little. So, I can't really complain. It's incredibly beautiful out there.

If your weather is as bad as ours, please be careful on the roads. And stay warm! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home