Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Home at Last...

... but not entirely thrilled to be here. It's great to see the kids - don't get me wrong... but Cleveland is experiencing some seriously unpleasant weather. The last bit of the flight was very bumpy - they said they were dealing with 40 mile an hour winds. Good old Cleveland. Ugh.

Anyway - our trip to Havasu Falls in Arizona was incredible. We went with some great people and we had a lot of fun. I should have some photographs processed in a few days, and I'll get them online as soon as possible. We wrote up a first draft of an article on the plane as well, so that is in the works as well.I need a few hours to get caught up, and then I will forge ahead.

I hope your weather is better than ours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home