Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All work and no play?

No way. I am lucky to have a job that is as much play as it is work. Although photography can be hard work, it is never boring. Traveling is my favorite part of the job - last year, we put a lot of time into photographing the Southwest. This year, our focus will be the the Pacific Northwest. We're headed to Olympic National Park in Washington in a couple of weeks. I've never been there, and I'm looking forward to seeing the park for the first time. This is my favorite part of the country - mountains, forests, clear lakes, wildflowers, pine forests, big skies... heaven on earth.

Before we go, I need to finish processing shots from the Yoga shoot we did recently. I have just a few more to go, and then I'll need to keyword, categorize, and upload to several stock agencies. We finished processing all the photographs from the Bar Mitzvah, and I took a couple of days off to spend some time with the kids. The weather has been beautiful for the past two weeks, and I can't stand being indoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home