Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Sands of Time

We spent a couple of mornings shooting in the Mesquite dunes. The sand was wet and heavy - much easier to walk on than usual because it didn't slide away beneath our feet. The light was dull on this morning until we were about to leave. Then, the sun peeked through the clouds for just a few minutes - lighting up the dunes and the mist on the distant mountains with the softest glow. I removed some footprints from this image... as I was setting up to take the shot, Jay walked into the frame on the left. Ah well - I'm happy with the shot despite the extra work required to remove those footprints. :)

I installed PhotoShop CS4 yesterday. I'm a bit unhappy with the slow response time I'm getting, but overall the program is excellent. I'm going to see if I can find a way to improve the speed. I have so many photos I want to process!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home