Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jay

Today, I'd like to announce that my husband, Jay, will be joining me in updating this blog. As many of you know, Jay is also a landscape photographer. We run our photography business together - shooting, processing, teaching, presenting... it's great to do what you love with someone you love. :)

The photos you see here are a small sample of Jay's work. You can see more at www.JayPatelPhotography.com. Jay will be offering technical tips and comments - and we hope that we'll now be able to provide even more information to our readers. I will continue to update the blog regularly - and I think you'll hear my voice most often... but from here on out, we'll be doing this together.

I'll let Jay say a few words, now. Have a great day, everyone!

- Varina

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow Jay's work too so it is a very good new. I love learning in photography and I get it looking at your pictures, thank you for shareing.
Best regards

March 25, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Varina Patel said...

I'm glad to hear it, Iratxe. :) Hopefully he'll have time to chime in this evening.

March 25, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The landscape power couple blog! Ohh and those pants fit great, thanks Jay. Too bad my mom liked um so now we are twins.

March 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Varina Patel said...

All right! That's too funny! :) Enjoy the pants!

Maybe I should change the title of the blog - The Landscape Power Couple? Hmmm... maybe not.

Varina

March 25, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home