Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Seminar

I've spent most of this week handling the details of our August Seminar. Hang in there for a few more days and I should have the information online. I'll open up registration as soon as I can.

Since I haven't had time to process anything, I thought I'd put up this shot of a crab that I took in Florida... with Paul Marcellini's lens. He was kind enough to let me try it out. I loved it, and now I'm completely jealous. :)
And here's the shot Jay took of me taking that shot. :) I love photography... and I'm missing that white sand and warm weather.

I guess I'll just have to keep on living vicariously through you, Paul. (I'm also living vicariously through Nan - who has the 100mm macro I dream about... and Darwin - who is living in the Rockies where I'd like to be shooting...)

;)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing macrophotography with a 100-400mm lens, cool!!! :-)
I am receiving this lens next week and I can't wait anymore. Is the longer telephoto that I have ever had so I am looking forward to have this new point of view.

Best regards.

March 4, 2009 at 4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, what a fun day. It got cold yesterday, like maybe 60 in the morning. =) I've been so busy lately, and it seems you guys have as well. I love the crab, I went a little pink on my toning. =)

March 4, 2009 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Varina Patel said...

Have fun with that 100-400mm, Iratxe. :) It's an awesome lens!

And Paul - I'm not feeling too sorry for you with your "cold" weather... it's 14 degrees F outside right now. ;) Glad you like my crab, though. Thanks for letting me use the lens. One of these days I'm going to have to get one.

March 4, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Varina Patel said...

Just realized I messed up the link to your website, Paul. Sorry about that! It's fixed now. :)

March 4, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home