Monday, July 21, 2008

Italy

I'm afraid I'm not feeling too well today. We arrived in Cleveland late last night, and I crawled into bed around 2am - but didn't sleep well. I did sleep in until about 8am. That was a treat. I've been working on my new website today. I'm finishing up the layout templates and getting ready to start dropping in content. The next step is easier - but not quicker. I looked at the tasks I have going on at the moment, and I'm hoping to get the new site up and running by the 1st of October. Meanwhile, I'm making minor changes to the existing site, but I won't do a lot of major updating.

Our next trip will be to Italy. We will bring our camera - we always do - but this trip is not about photography. We're going to visit our dear friend, Anna. She was in a car accident a few years ago, and suffered serious damage to her spinal chord, but she was able to come to visit us in the US last year. This is a shot Jay took at Canon Beach in Oregon.

Unfortunately, she's been unwell. So, we're going to see her for a few days. We'll spend as much time as possible just spending time with her. We're looking forward to the trip. She's a wonderful person - and we absolutely love her family. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home