Saturday, June 28, 2008

Minty Fresh Bison

We're in a hotel in Wyoming tonight. The kids are all sleeping, and we finally have an internet connection again! :) I've checked my emails, and made some quick responses, but I don't have much time to write tonight. We have to be up tomorrow to get to the airport - and then we'll be flying home. The kids have had an excellent time - they loved the geysers and hot springs. It's all been fascinating for us.

My youngest son - age 5 - said to me... "Mama, do Bison smell like mint?" Hmm. Mint? Now, where'd he get that idea? Ah well - sure, why not. Minty-fresh Bison.

Now, I know this will be hard to believe, but Jay and I didn't do much shooting on this trip. I never though I'd be happy to find myself under boring skies while traveling, but the fact is, we weren't going to be doing much shooting anyway. Too many kids in tow. It's just not realistic. In fact, we only shot one sunset (and no sunrises) during the entire trip. Last night, the sky was absolutely stunning. So we stopped by the side of the road, and let the kids listen to music while we shot. Storm lighting, gorgeous colors, rainbows... beautiful. One evening. That's all. Still, the trip has been great.

I'll be home late tomorrow, and I'll try to get some photos processed next week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home