Friday, October 31, 2008

Animoto

I got a call the other day from a representative with Animoto. She found my portfolio online and asked if they could use some of my images to create a video for the "case studies" section of their website - in essence a showcase of short photographic videos set to music. Since they were offering to include a link to my website from Animoto, I agreed. The video they created is not exactly what I would have chosen if I'd done it on my own, but it's a new and interesting concept. I think I'll play with the free 1 month membership they gave me for a while and see what I think.

To see the video - click here, and scroll to the bottom of the page. The "Nature" video is a selection of my images set to music chosen by the Animoto team. I'll create a few videos of my own and let you know what I think once I've had some time to experiment.

We are getting ready for our next trip. Next Wednesday, we'll head for Utah and Arizona for a few days of shooting in the Southwest. This is the part of the country we've explored the most, and yet, we've hardly scratched the surface. Something new and beautiful lies just around the corner no matter where we go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home