Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Canon 50D

We did our long run yesterday evening - I ran for about 90 minutes. I took a few weeks off because of a hurt ankle, so it was great to be running again. Afterwards we came home an ran a few tests on our new camera...

After quite a lot of searching, Jay and I finally found a Canon 50D body yesterday afternoon. We checked for hot or dead pixels, checked the focus, and checked out the new high ISO capabilities. We're very happy with the results. This is an excellent camera. I'm very happy to have the higher resolution as well - I've been waiting for that for quite some time. :) The sky was tempting this morning, but the clouds moved on before I could really give the new camera a try. I did take a shot of a nearby lake. We'll see how it comes out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home