Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Back to Photography

All right - back to photography. Sorry for the momentary lapse. :)

Our flight to Utah leaves later this afternoon. We'll be flying into Salt Lake City, and heading South. We'd like to explore the slot canyons in the Northeastern region of Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. We will also spend a day hiking out to the Subway in Zion National Park. We expect clear skies, so slot canyons are a perfect place to be - no need to worry about spectacular skies. We'll want soft, even lighting in the canyons - no direct sunlight hitting the stone. That will allow us to bring out the shadows and keep highlight areas under control.

I'm looking forward to taking a longer trip with my 50D. So far, I'm really pleased with its performance. I'll update my blog as frequently as possible. As always, our plans will change in accordance with the weather.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home