Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Light Harmony - Photo of the Month

My Desert Evening shot from our recent trip to Death Valley has been selected as Photo of the Month on Light Harmony. It rained for two days, and these fantastic storm clouds rolled in and out the whole time we were there. I'm sure there were many who cursed the weather that weekend... but I wasn't one of them. I couldn't have been happier! :)

I know I always say this - but if you have some time, please take a look at some of the gorgeous photos on Light Harmony. We are a group of 19 photographers from around the world. The collection of images is stunning. I'm really proud to be a member of the group, and it's an honor to have one of my photos chosen for POTM. LH members nominate their favorites from all the photos that are posted that month, and then we vote... giving our favorite image three points, our second choice gets two points, and our third pick gets one point.

-Varina

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home