Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Featured Download: Cuyahoga Valley

Today's featured background image is from right here in Ohio. I took this photograph in Cuyahoga Valley National Park a year or two ago. I hadn't planned on shooting that day, but the sky was so incredible that I packed up my gear and went out with my youngest son. He loved the walk, and I got a few photographs of our beautiful park. This will be my computer wallpaper for the next couple of weeks. :) I hope you enjoy it, too.

1024 x 768
1280 x 1024


1280 x 800
1440 x 900


More free wallpaper is available at our Download Site.

These images are provided for personal use as computer wallpaper or backgrounds ONLY. Copyright belongs to the photographer, and photographs cannot be used, redistributed, or recreated in print or on the web or on any other medium without written permission from the photographer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home