Friday, November 2, 2007

Frost

The ground was covered with frost this morning. I grabbed my camera and took a few shots of the leaves edged with frost. Heavy frost like this happens only at this time of year and in early Spring - and these beautiful leaves will no longer be so lovely in a few months. So, I grabbed the opportunity. My favorite shot is this one...I'll probably put it up for sale sometime next week.

We spent a few hours last weekend working out the details of printing our images at large sizes on Canvas. It's neat to see your work at such a large size. The Epson 9800 is a fantastic printer, and canvas gives the photographs an amazing texture. I love the look. We'll be preparing a gallery of images for print this weekend. Pretty exciting! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home