Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bryce Canyon on Outback Photo

Jay and I now have another article online at Outback Photo. This one has some nice shots of Bryce Canyon, and advice for photographers who are considering a visit to this spectacular place. This is truly one of my favorite locations to shoot - and my most popular image was taken there. Please take the time to tell me what you think if you read the article. We work hard on these articles and future articles will be better if we know what people think of them - comments and critiques help us improve our work. You can post a comment here on my blog, or you can send me an email at varinac@msn.com. Either way, I'm listening.

I know you are all still waiting for more photographs from our trip to Arizona. I have a few more ready to go, and I plan to write a bit more about the trip today or tomorrow. Hang in there. It's coming.

Meanwhile - I hope you enjoy our newest article!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home