Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Earth Breathes

This is a shot from our trip to Yellowstone. Most evenings, the light was unimpressive - but when it was nice, it was VERY nice. :) I used a soft GND (graduated neutral density) filter to reduce the dynamic range, and combined two exposures to create an image as close to reality as possible. This beautiful geyser spewed steam for us all evening.

I'm finishing up my new website this week. The site is complete, but I'm hunting down bugs. I have a few issues that need to be dealt with before I'm ready to go live. But I should be able to get it up on schedule. I've made some minor updates to my existing site as well.

Jay and I are planning a trip to the East coast at the beginning of October. We want to capture the fall colors at their peak. We are feeling a little cooped up lately - we need to spend some time in the wilderness. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home