Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Go Green

Today, I'm announcing a new partnership with GoGreenTube.com. I'm looking forward to working with the Go Green team to help educate the public about environmental issues. A friend of mine suggested I take a look at the GoGreenTube website a few months ago, and I was intrigued. The site is relatively new, but is growing very quickly. They are hosting the Chill Out competition for The National Wildlife Federation this year, and each time one of their environmentally friendly videos is viewed, Go Green Tube offsets one pound of carbon dioxide though CarbonFund.org. I contacted the president of the company and asked if they could use my images and website to help promote their cause - which I obviously believe in pretty strongly. :)

You'll notice a new link to GoGreenTube.com on my website, and I'll let you all know what changes you'll be seeing as they come about. I'm working hard on my new site design, and I'm still on schedule to have it online by October 1st. Meanwhile, take a look at GoGreenTube if you have a chance. They are looking for new members - and new videos as well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home