Thursday, September 11, 2008

Follow This Blog

So - Blogger has a new feature. You can now add my blog (and others) to your "Blogs I'm following" tab in the Blogger dashboard. I like the feature, since it will allow you to keep track of all the blogs you read regularly in one place. No more bouncing around all over the place. And since mine is your very FAVORITE blog of all, you'll want to add it to you list. Right? RIGHT? Well, you can't say I didn't try. :)

I've been putting lots of hours into getting my new website up and running. I'm very happy with the results so far. Dreamweaver is an excellent program, and everything is on schedule. I have a long list of updates to work on today - and over the next couple of weeks. I also have a stack of landscape photos waiting for attention.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home