Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ouch

My son (age 11) broke his little finger today, so we spent a good part of the day at the urgent care center. He's ok - though it's pretty painful. Poor kid - I don't think he'll be playing basketball at recess tomorrow. :)

I did get some work done this morning - mostly cleaning up and backing up my system. It was necessary to get that done before I could move on to some of the other tasks I have on my list. But I did process a few images - just the ones that caught my eye and were a quick job. The image you see here was shot in Arizona. I love the circles in the sandstone... such a beautiful contrast between these smooth little circles and the jagged lines that run through the rocks. To me, they look like little round moons orbiting some gigantic orange planet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home