Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank You!

I want to thank all of you who took the time to email me to let me know what you thought of my new website. I appreciate all your comments. Amazingly enough, not one person told me they'd found a bug... so either the site is perfect, or you are all just being nice. :) Thanks so much for taking the time to look over the site and send me emails. It makes a world of difference.

This shot is one of the many new images you'll find on my website. Actually, I took the photo a couple of years ago while we were living in France, but I never processed it. I can't imagine why not - in fact, it may be one of my favorite shots from the trip. This is Grand Saut - one of many Cascades du Herrison. I waded into the river to get the shot - my jeans were wet, and my legs were freezing - but I think it was worth it. I was able to get a clean shot after waiting for the wind to settle.

Jay and I are planning another trip for next weekend. We'll be photographing the coast of Maine. We're hoping for some spectacular colors out there. I'm more than ready to get back to the wilderness. That's where I'm most at home. This will be our first trip to Maine, and I'm really looking forward to adding something new to my portfolio!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home