Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Uploading...

If you visit my site right now, you'll find the following notice:

"I am currently uploading the new Photography by Varina. Please visit my blog for the latest information about the new website. I hope to be up and running again shortly. Thanks for your patience."

I expect to be back online within a couple of hours and I'll keep you updated. Right now, I am uploading components as quickly as possible. The main page will be the last to upload. Once the new main page is live, the entire site should be ready to go.

Wish me luck! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck :)
Keep inspiring us!!

October 1, 2008 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Varina Patel said...

Thanks! All is going well so far. I'm nearly ready to go live!

October 1, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home