Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy as heck...

I'm afraid I haven't had much time to update my blog this past week - I'm sorry for that. We want to be sure our material is ready for our San Jose and Cleveland seminars. I've also been teaching private classes quite a bit more than usual. I'd like to get some images from Tennessee processed, but we've decided to wait on those until we feel that our presentations are perfectly tuned. So, hang in there - I will continue to post as often as I can.

Last week, I taught a private class on hyperfocal distance. If you are interested, take a look at the article Jay and I wrote recently. Many of you have seen it before, but for those who haven't, hyperfocal distance is not as complicated as it seems. Good stuff! This photo shows a Michigan lighthouse... and provides an example of what hyperfocal distance can do for your photographs. You can see individual grains of sand in perfect focus in the foreground - and the lighthouse is tack-sharp as well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home