Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A quick shoot

I did a quick photo shoot the other day. Pretty little girl, pretty yellow dress, soft light... she's a great model. It's always fun to shoot with her, but this time, she was ready to run off and play after only a few shots. I don't like to keep kids longer than they are willing because they won't want to model again the next time. So, we'll try again another day.

I've been processing my shots from Utah and Death Valley over the past few days. I have a few that are ready for my website, and I hope to get them online tomorrow. I've also been uploading shots to stock agencies. That's a time-consuming process (key-wording, categorizing, and preparing images for ftp upload) so I haven't had as much time for my website. I've finished two batches, and the next batch isn't ready for upload, so I'll have a bit of time for other things.

I am badly in need of a good workout. We ran about 8 miles last week after we returned from our trip, but we haven't made it to the gym since. Tomorrow, we'll do another long run - and with any luck we'll get to the gym twice more this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home