Friday, January 11, 2008

Back Online

Photography by Varina was down for a good part of the day. Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems the server was on the fritz. They've fixed the problem, and my site is now back online.

This past week, we shot food. The main course:
Salad:
And dessert:


And wine - which I posted last time. Actually... it was grape juice. Why pay for wine when you're just going to throw it around? Grape juice will do. :)

I've decided to give up landscape photography and make myself into a food photographer. You can't eat a landscape, my friends. And that was some seriously good cake.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got very attractive shoots they are plenty of colour and look delicious. The last one is my favourite, I think you have got right with the visual arrangement of the elements.

:-)

January 21, 2008 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Varina Patel said...

Thanks, iratxe! We don't usually shoot food, but it was fun to do. :) YUM!

January 22, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home