Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An excellent model - size small.

First - Thanks to all of you who have sent me comments lately. I appreciate the feedback from people who have seen my work. It is great to hear from you, and it means a lot to me that you would take the time to drop me a note. I think I've responded to everyone who emailed me or left comments here on my blog... but if I've missed someone, please let me know.

I finished processing several shots today... here's one from a shoot earlier this year. This little guy has a fantastic variety of excellent facial expressions. He can go from grumpy to excited in 2 seconds flat. I love shooting him because it's always so much fun. He follows my directions beautifully - but I never know exactly what I'm going to get. I asked for "grumpy" and boy did he deliver! :)
I've uploaded the shots to a couple of my stock sites, and they are awaiting review.

I will be on my way to Arizona on Thursday, so you can expect to see a bit less of me until next week. We hope to shoot some of Northern Arizona - an area that is absolutely packed with photographic opportunity. Unfortunately, I have a nasty cold - I hope to get a bit of extra sleep before I go, but it's not likely. :) Too much to do. Speaking of which... I'd better get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home