Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Downloading!

Well - it looks like people are enjoying our new downloads page. I'm glad to see that. We're getting an enormous number of hits there each day - certainly more than we expected. I hope everyone is enjoying their new computer backgrounds. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to email me - or just leave a comment here on my blog. We're always looking for ideas.

Yesterday evening we spent a few hours at a Cleveland Photographic Society meeting. It was good to see all our friends, there. We don't get to go as often as we like, but we always have a good time when we go.

Today, we're planning to do a shoot for an article we're working on. It will take a couple of hours, and then we'll get to work on processing the images. I'll write the article next week - if I find time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home