Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Website Upgrade

It's time for me to make some changes to my website. I built this one about a year ago, and I'm outgrowing it already. :) That's a good thing - but building a new one will be pretty time-consuming. There's a bit of a learning curve that will need to be addressed. The current site is primarily HTML - with a downloaded flash component that runs my slideshows. The new one will need to be a bit more advanced. I've done a bit of research, so I know what I need to learn, but it's going to take trial and error. This kind of thing never goes off without a hitch. :)

At this point - I'm open to suggestions from anyone who thinks my website could be improved. If you have anything you'd like to see on a new site, please let me know. I'll be adding links to my latest workshops on the main pages, but most of the major changes will be on the back end - administration changes that will make updating and maintaining the site less of a chore. All suggestions and advice are more than welcome. Thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home