Friday, August 22, 2008

Working again...


The kids are all back at school, so I can get back to work. I have a whole lot of catching up to do, but I think I should be back on track in a few days. Today, I'm uploading and categorizing stock photos that Jay and I took this summer. They've been waiting around for me for some time now. It's our Working Mom series - definitely a fun shoot. Of course, I always wear a business suit while vacuuming and doing the dishes... I think it's important to look smart at all times. Right. Sure I do. :)

Once this series is uploaded, I'll be processing another set - for Halloween - and then I'll get to work on website updates and new site design.

It's good to be working again!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home