Thursday, August 14, 2008

Photo of the Week

My photo, Sunrise Over St. Mary, has been chosen as photo of the week on Photoburst. Don't get confused, here - a few days ago, it was Photo of the Day, and now the same photo has moved up to the next category. That means it will compete with the other Photos of the Week for this month. At the end of the month, one photo will be chosen as Photo of the Month. I know some of my readers are excellent photographers as well. You should consider submitting some of your work at Photoburst. It doesn't cost you anything, and they give a $100 B&H gift card to Photo of the Month winners. Go on - submit your photos, leave a few comments... it's fun. :)

Actually - I changed my mind. If you all start submitting your shots, I won't have a chance in heck of winning! :)
I haven't had a lot of time for processing images, but I'm feeling guilty about not having anything new up for all of you. I get such nice comments and emails from people, and the least I could do is have a new photo on display every now and then. Once school is back in session, I will be able to focus more time on my job - but meanwhile, here's a shot from Yellowstone. We visited some of the old cabins with the kids, and this one had a particularly nice view from a back window. I used the built in flash on my camera to illuminate the inside of the cabin - and the sun did it's job on the landscape outside. It's not my usual style, but I like the shot anyway. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home