Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Land of Extremes

Our Death Valley article has been published at Nature Photographers Online Magazine. Jay and I wrote the article a few years ago, and I recently rewrote the article and re-edited the images for Nature Photographers. The articles is available on my website as well. I hope you'll enjoy it. Death Valley is an amazing place to visit - I can't wait to get there again. I hope you'll let me know what you think of the article. I'm always looking for constructive criticism and new ideas.

Thanks for all your support.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read the article. The second pciture is just awesome.
A comment on your new site. I think the images used for the menu are not crisp enough or at least its at least looking dull to me. Any reasons not using text instead of images.

October 6, 2008 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger Varina Patel said...

Thanks! The second photo is Jay's - I passed on your kind words to him. Thanks for your comment about my site as well. I chose to use images for the text because that is the simplest way to program the site using Adobe Fireworks and Dreamweaver. In the past, I have used text rather than images and I may make the change if I decide it's necessary for this site. The text seems sharp to me, but I will see if I can improve it. Thanks very much for the heads up.

October 6, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home